Your initial appointment will normally last an hour and a half (2 hours for couples) in order for us to get to know each other, and to cover bookkeeping and confidentiality issues. Once you book your first appointment I will email you a link to fill out the intake forms. This will save time and provide a starting point for therapy.
- Complimentary 15 minute phone consultation available.
- Initial Assessment (1.5 hrs.) $180
- Ongoing Sessions (1 hr.) $120
- Couples Initial Assessment (2 hrs.) $240
- Couples Ongoing Sessions (1 hr.) $120
- Payment Methods: e-transfer, Visa or MasterCard
- Psychotherapy services may or may not be covered by your extended health plan, so please check with your insurance company to make sure you have coverage for Registered Psychotherapists. Coverage for Clinical Psychologists also available.
- Psychotherapy services are a medical expense, therefore they can be used as a deduction on your income taxes.
- Relationship Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety, Phobias, and Panic
No matter what your issues are, you will not be judged. You will be heard and understood. You will no longer have to carry the burden alone. I will walk with you through your journey out of pain and into enjoying your life once again. There is hope that together we can set goals, and with baby steps you will begin to feel a bit better each week. You already have many coping skills to build from, and even if you don’t realize you have them, we can bring them to light and make them work for you.
All sessions are currently done via telephone or video, whichever you prefer until further notice.