The various specialties and fees are listed below. If you choose to book a complimentary consultation, it will not be a therapy session, it will be a meet and greet to see if we are a good fit for therapy. Once you book a regular appointment (1 hr), you will receive a link to fill out the intake and consent forms. This will save time and provide a starting point for therapy.
- Complimentary 15 minute phone or video consultation available to book online.
- Regular Session Rate (1 hr): $150 (no tax)
- Payment Methods: e-transfer, credit or debit card
- You will need to enter a card number on the client portal. It will not be automatically charged, and is only there to hold your spot
- Psychotherapy services may or may not be covered by your extended health plan. Please check with your insurance company to make sure you have coverage for Registered Psychotherapists.
- Psychotherapy services are a medical expense. They can be used as a deduction on your income taxes.
- Relationship Issues
- Couples, Families, and Alternative Relationships
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety, Phobias, and Panic
- LGBTQAI+ Friendly
You will no longer have to carry the burden alone. I will walk with you through your journey out of pain, and into enjoying life. There is hope that together we can set goals, and with baby steps you will begin to feel a bit better each week. You already have many coping skills, learned throughout your life. We can build on them, and help them work for you.
All sessions are via telephone or video, whichever you prefer